LinkedIn is famous for connecting professional all over the world. It is the #1 top-grossing in business. It is considered the most effective for B2B lead generation. It is the world’s most popular business social network. It can be a very effective channel for B2B companies if you use it right. With LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network, you can generate leads, produce sales, and hire top professionals to fuel your growth. LinkedIn helps you growing your big business as well as small startups and businesses. It is a very valuable place to expand your business.
Here are 8 ways to grow your business using LinkedIn:
1. Make a company profile on LinkedIn- After logging in or making an account on LinkedIn. The foremost thing you need to do to use LinkedIn is to create a company account and profile. Also known as Company pages. Make sure you complete 100% of your profile. A simple tip takes a strong and clear picture for your profile, make it formal more than fancy. Make a strong profile.
Some methods to help your organization’s LinkedIn page differentiate and drive growth:-
- Complete and boost your page- You can see, a profile with complete information get more views. Boosting helps you connect with people not knowing you but who might be interested.
- Invite and attract people to follow you and spark the conversation- Follow your page by selecting ‘ invite connections’. Join others on LinkedIn bring others to your conversation. Highlight your brand by @mentioning and expose your brand with more than 3-4 hashtags.
- Activate your employees, share stories of your brand with nice content and go, live. And keep promoting your company page.
2. Share content regularly- Try sharing or posting content regularly. The more you post relevant content in your network the more your business will deliver attention. Post at least a content per week and whenever you have worth saying. Posting consistently shows company accounts that your company or business is active on LinkedIn. Try to convey nice ideas and messages to an audience through your content. And always keep posting high-quality content.
3. Job recruiting and job listing- In business, a recruiter is someone who provides jobs to people, and helps to find the right job. Make recruitment ads use headlines that capture attention, images that reflect your brand, company culture, and selling points that highlight the benefits of your company like competitive pay, full benefits, pleasant work, and the environment. You can post a listing for free, which is shown on your company page.
4. Create and start a LinkedIn group- Starting your own LinkedIn group can be a great way to increase your thought leadership and attract a highly targeted group of people. You must participate in the conversation. You must promote. And you must not tolerate spam and self-promotion. You must add starter content that gets people talking. As a group manager, you can send direct announcements to all group members.
5. Leadership- So, started in 2022, this platform is eventually grown to be the most used social media networking site. To increase Your business network the first and foremost thing is to build an impressive business profile. LinkedIn provides you to post long-form writing content, which business leaders use to build influential thoughts leadership reputation. Show your leadership quality by representing yourself with your skills and capability.
6. LinkedIn advertising- Promote your business with LinkedIn advertisements. Add sponsored content ads, text ads, video ads, dynamic ads. LinkedIn ads should be included in your B2B marketing strategy. LinkedIn ads can be used for job recruitment ads, service, and product sales, promoting content, lead generation, and reaching for a new company location. LinkedIn advertising is very necessary to grow up your business. You can target ads to your audience based on this criterion- Job title, function, age, geography, industry, gender, company and brand name, company size, and LinkedIn group.
7. Add hashtag to your post- By using the hashtag, you can maximize your post’s reach potential. There is no limit to the number of hashtags to put on your content. LinkedIn recommends you use no more than three hashtags. By also following other hashtags you can grow followers on your hashtags and content. As more followers follow your hashtag it helps you in raising your brand’s professional profile to attract several candidates. LinkedIn can help your business grow.
8️. Be active with your connection- connecting with other people or building your network is not that tough. The hard part comes when you have to maintain your business or work actively. The more you will be active on LinkedIn the more you will get your name out there and get noticed by potential clients. Share updates and articles it will show that you are active on LinkedIn. The more actively you talk, liking, and engage in discussions, the more you can increase your brand visibility.